RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read carefully the following details and guidelines before you proceed to submit your 1 minute video film.
Theme: Children’s view of rural development (ಮಕ್ಕಳ ದೃಷ್ಟಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ)
Children are the future so their observations are important for evolvement of science. Innovation can be any new practice, technique or machine useful for rural development.
- You can create a short documentary on the theme
- Your film can be animated or live-action.
- Entry is free, and is open to all school students in Karnataka.
- All films must be made specifically for the 1-Minute Film Competition RKVS 2020.
- Each film must be no longer than 60 seconds. Opening and/or closing credits are not required. However if added an additional 10 seconds is allowed.
- Films may be in English and/or kannada or have no dialogue at all.
- Ensure that all content in your film (including footage, music, images, etc.) is your own. If you include any copyrighted or trademarked content, you must be able to provide written permission for its use.
- Entries containing any unauthorised content will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitted online (including uploading of the short film) by November 30th 2019 to email email@example.com, or whatsapp no. 9632863100
- Prizes will be awarded to winners of each language and age category.
- Finalists in each of the four categories will be contacted via email
- Presentation will be on 6th January 2020.
- Judges decision is final.
- Films are to be submitted to one of two categories in either English or Kannada.
- In two age categories 10-14 years or 15-17 years
- If an entry was created by more than one person, all members should be of the same age category, maximum of four members will be allowed.
- The creative vision for the entry must be the students’ alone, and the bulk of the work must be done by the students.
- Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit maximum of two entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.