All authors must be the members of ISCA; corresponding authors must give a declaration that the authors/co-authors are members of ISCA or will become members of ISCA before the session. Delegates are requested to register with the 107th ISC Secretariat using the prescribed registration form as early as possible. The delegates can also register through website isc2020uasb.com.
|Early Registration (on or before 20th December 2019)||Rs. 1800||$ 120||Rs. 1000||$ 65|
|Late Registration*||Rs. 2250||$ 450||Rs. 1250||$ 75|
|Spot Registration at the venue (without accommodation)||Rs. 3000||$ 600||Rs. 2000||$ 250|
* After 30th November 2019 accommodation will not be guaranteed.
The registration fee is as follows:
- For Senior Scientists/Delegates (of age 65 years or above) the organizing committee offers 50% concession in the Registration fees.
- The Registration Fee (paid on or before 20th December, 2019) covers participation in the 107th ISC, the Congress kit, one set of Food Coupons valid from 3rd January morning to 7th January night and modest accommodation for delegates on shared basis.
- For accompanying person(s), the charges will be Rs. 1200/- per head (of age 12 years or above). They will not be entitled with the Congress kit. Accompanying persons of Sectional Presidents/Recorders/Invited speakers have to register for the congress.
- Students applying for registration should invariably enclose a certificate about their bonafide studentship from the competent authority of the College/University.
The Registration Fee (along with the Registration Form) has to be paid as follows:
- Money transfer / NEFT / RTGS (Inter-Bank Transfer), to Canara Bank, GKVK Branch, Bengaluru, IFSC: CNRB0002737, A/c No.: 2737101019606.
- Money transfer can also be done through Internet Banking.
- Payment through Demand Draft, multicity account payee cheque should be drawn in favor of “107th INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS” payable at Bengaluru.
- Wire transfer for Foreign Remittance through MICR Code 560015126.
Please write your name and address on the back of the Bank Draft without fail and also enclose two stamp size photographs.
Address for Correspondence:
107th ISC – 2020 Secretariat
Ground Floor, Naik Bhavan, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru-560 065, Karnataka
Telephone: 080-23636751 / 080-23330153 (Ext. 206)